Tuesday 8 March 2016

My version of walking into the middle of the woods and screaming!

I realised that anyone reading this would probably think I'm a self pitying moaner ... In my 'real life' I always try to do neither but occasionally, I get overwhelmed with being strong and coping so I come here and write down how I'm really feeling. It's pretty cathartic.I don't ever have the opportunity to physically walk into the woods and scream* so here I am ... Right now ... I'm feeling like I'm wasting my life away. I'm so busy worrying about tomorrow that I rarely enjoy today. Trouble is, I'm a divorced parent, with no family and no close friends, looking after my children who all have varying degrees of disability/health issues. If I don't worry ...who will? *how terrifying would that be, to be walking your dog and then come across some anoraked and wellied woman bawling her lungs out?

No comments:

Post a Comment